Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Felicia is the Black woman who did that shit repeatedly several weeks ago..............even after i corrected the idiot......she kept reversing my name.......David is the short, Latino man....both are there now......i guess humiting me is what the American women and Blacks thought when they made this investigation........calling me a "gentleman and a scholar".....when i reality they think niether of me......it is just that u are a pathetic, money grubbing whore that u thought that offering sex was doing me favor..........i am not pathetic like the vast majority of the American people.....



Arlington Street. People's Assistance Network
Charity in Arlington, Virginia
Address: 2020A 14th St N, Arlington, VA 22201
Hours:
Open now ·
Add full hours

No comments:

Post a Comment