Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Lets see........i was harassed at this DC area whore house........David..........asked me what my 1st name is.........i told him....Ramsey.......then he said.....i asked you your 1st name....i told the idiot that my 1st name IS Ramsey.........then he asked me what my 2nd name is.........then he corrected himself.......i meant your last name.....i told the idiot Williams...............later he called Mr. Ramsey.....i told him Mr. Williams..............i told him if he is going to call me mister......it is Williams........then he told me that he had asked me what i wanted to be called..................I told him that no he didn't asked me my 1st and last name is different than what i want to be called by..........but as the American people are so smart.......he already knew that.................

Whores, liars, cowards, backstabbers.............etc..........................most of them..........or how else could u explain what has happened?........the influence of fame, sex, money, etc........................I won't succumb to you people......................i am not some weak, pussy whupped little bitch like the rest of these men........


Arlington Street. People's Assistance Network


Charity in Arlington, Virginia
Address: 2020A 14th St N, Arlington, VA 22201
Hours:
Open now ·
Add full hours

No comments:

Post a Comment