Sunday, May 26, 2019

I have not been there since i was a kid.........my Pop and Nana took Dave and i b/c one of my maternal grandfather's great cousins is buried there...........he was a Federal Marshal......and supposedly chased Mexican banditos across the border............we located his grave with paper records.....they have computers now.............this was like the late 1970s or early 1980s...........i visited today....i had been to the Iwo Jima memorial.......with Israel and Carol....(and recently)....Israel and i served together in Yuma, AZ.............1991 - 1993...............

I took the metro from Pentagon City mall..................my money got stuck in the machine.............i had to pay more.............b/c my card didn't have enough to cover the fare........one bozo metro worker........goes and gets my money out and tells me to go through the gate.....i told the idiot that i needed my card............after you do that....u cannot use your card.........and they cost money just for the card...............so i tell the other idiot, metro worker.......that the machine........took my money.......and the idiot tells me that that is what it is supposed to do ............and i tell him......it got STUCK.............as in it did not give me credit......i needed 40 more cents...........so he unjams it............puts it back in like 3 times in a row...........and the thing still did not give me credit........then he walks me to one of the machines past where u exit to pay your exit fare........we put more money on my card.......and he walks back into the place where u go through to pay your exit fare and i pay.......he tells me to stop talking.....i tell him that this is the USA and that i have free speech.......and i can talk if i want to talk and furthermore that it is not my fault that the machine does not work.......there is only two add more exit fare machines........the other one was unplugged..(at least the lights of the thing were not on).......and he tells me that he does not fix the machines and i tell the asshole that i am a paying customer and it is def. not my fault....that i just want to pay and get about my business and he tells me that i can continue to talk up the way out..........and i do.......i am told him that he should learn to do his job..........both Black males.........this was like at 330 pm or so today..............Sunday......


photos
Arlington Cemetery Station


Metro station

Description

Arlington Cemetery is a side platformed Washington Metro station in Arlington, Virginia, United States. The station was opened on July 1, 1977, and is operated by the Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority. Wikipedia
Address: Arlington, VA 22209
Opened: July 1, 1977

No comments:

Post a Comment