Sunday, June 14, 2015

I would go here b/c of a mental diagnosis some psychiatrist gave me..........but as the motivational speaker Les Brown said.................a doctor gives a diagnosis.........God gives the prognosis...........i have not taken one single pill........medication since May of 2013.................my family was my trouble all along..........my mother never really loved me..............and my step father hated me.............



I used to frequent this place..............before they arrested me......................my arrest came a full week after i trespassed,,,,,,,,,,,,,at the school my own daughter goes to...........................which is in Woodbridge, Va...........................



  • Trillium Drop-In Center

    www.trilliumdropincenter.org/
     
    Trillium Drop In Center is a non profit 501(c)(3) organization whose mission is to provide a stress-free, ... Trillium is a 501(c)3. For tax ... Woodbridge, VA 22192
    2 Google reviews
     · Write a review
     · Google+ page
    13184 Centerpointe Way, Dale City, VA 22193
    (703) 763-3865
  • Calendar - Trillium Drop-In Center

    www.trilliumdropincenter.org/calendar.php
     
    Trillium is a 501(c)3. For tax purposes our ein is 65-1309922. ... 13184 Centerpointe Way Woodbridge, VA 22192 703-763-3865 contact@pwdropincenter.org
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment