Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Orgies...........and sex rings everywhere...........even the American civil rights groups are whores...............but u love me..........love to humiliate me more like it.....


With all of the theories involved with Stanley Kubrick’s films, (such as The Shining, of which I have an in-depth breakdown and explanation for in myThe Shining symbolic analysis post),EWS appears to follow along the same path of a hidden expose. I’ll pull together an all-encompassing post to cover as many of the relevant theories for the film, including my theory that it is based on the Illuminati-shadow group’s obsession with goddess worship. Kubrick worked on the film’s script for almost 30 years and considered it to be his best work to date.
You can watch the full expose (with more images) here on my YouTube channel:

His unforeseen death a few months prior to the release of the film stoked conspiracy theories that the Illuminati took him out because he simply revealed too much this time. Warner Bros went on record as having digitally altered several scenes post-production and claim that it was in order to get an R-rating, even though we’ve never seen the uncut version. So did Kubrick intend to convey a message of elite obsession with goddess worship through magical sexual orgies? I think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment