Tuesday, August 30, 2016

I go back every once and awhile to explain why I am so mad....................how is it ok to set up some sex ring for me??????   All this sexual humiliation is also awful............but u love me.......................



I am neither racist or sexist............I just do NOT like people using my name w/o my consent.........and if u volunteered to do something............then u should do it b/c YOU said you would..........if u do not want to protect me................then WHY THE FUCK DID U VOLUNTEER YOURSELVES?!?!?!!??!



Kansas, but also lived in Illinois, Ohio, and Mexico. By the ...

Let America Be America Again - Poems | Academy of American Poets

https://www.poets.org/poetsorg/poem/let-america-be-america-again
James Mercer Langston Hughes was born February 1, 1902, in Joplin, Missouri. His parents divorced when he was a young child, and his father moved to ...

The Sojourner - The New Yorker

www.newyorker.com/magazine/2015/02/23/sojourner
Hilton Als writes about the life and work of Langston Hughes, and his importance to the Harlem Renaissance and the pantheon of ...

Let America be America Again LANGSTON HUGHES 1938

www.mindfully.org/Reform/Hughes-America-Again1938.htm
Let America be America Again. LANGSTON HUGHES 1938. Originally published in Esquire and in the International Worker Order pamphlet A New Song (1938).

No comments:

Post a Comment