Friday, December 30, 2016

I am back here ms 13 gang........I wonder how many women will look at me naked tonight...........another sarcastic thanks to the American blacks and white women........for utterly destroying my life in every conceivable way..........hold on longer.........things will get better...........when?   When u are finished sexually harassing me........and allowing others to do the same............and remember it was YOU who told me I could do illegal things.......then threw it back in my face....


Map of 1500 Franklin St NE, Washington, DC 20018

1500 Franklin St NE, Washington, DC 20018


Community Resource and Referral Center (CRRC) - Washington DC ...

www.washingtondc.va.gov/.../community_resource_and_referral_center_crrc.asp
Sep 14, 2016 - Washington DC VA Medical Center ... The Washington DC Veterans Affairs Medical Center's (DCVAMC) Community ... 1500 Franklin St., NE

No comments:

Post a Comment