Thursday, December 29, 2016

I will be back here tonight, ms 13 gang............where the men of 5 dorm rock my bed violently...........call me cracker..........then complain about racism...................but they were going to protect me, Richard from Nigeria, a bald headed black man said that the men of New York ave shelter were going to protect me.........................it is YOU who allow them to humiliate me.................sexually, as a man, a father............then u go whining on about how smart u are.........pathetic pieces of shit........the American white women and black men esp............who claim to be so brave...........then DO something u pussy, ass motherfuckers!!!!!!!!!!!!  Another sarcastic thanks for ruining my life.........................



I will be here tonight ms 13 gang.....


Moved, closed, or was never here
Yes
No


New York Avenue Men's Emergency Shelter 

Homeless Shelter · Ivy City

Address: 1355 New York Ave NE, Washington, DC 20002

Hours:
Closed today

No comments:

Post a Comment