Thursday, December 29, 2016

Just took a shower here........I wonder how many women watched me naked..............as all u idiots like to do is humiliate me farther...........or allow them to.........and again.........to the cowardly American blacks........if u are so smart.......why do u need me???  I do NOT work for the CIA or the FBI and u using my name w/o my permission is not only highly disrespectful but highly illegal......... but they call that love....................as well as offering me prostitutes.....


Map of 1500 Franklin St NE, Washington, DC 20018

1500 Franklin St NE, Washington, DC 20018


Community Resource and Referral Center (CRRC) - Washington DC ...

www.washingtondc.va.gov/.../community_resource_and_referral_center_crrc.asp
Sep 14, 2016 - Washington DC VA Medical Center ... The Washington DC Veterans Affairs Medical Center's (DCVAMC) Community ... 1500 Franklin St., NE

No comments:

Post a Comment