Saturday, December 31, 2016

I was harassed by John here just now.........an employee...........who told me I could not sit inside even though I had bought a pizza..................nothing but cowardice and harassment............in this "great" country.............................u have destroyed my life............but that is the love the American blacks have for me...........hold on longer...........things will get better..................yeah, after a concerted effort in spite of you whores they have gotten better..............all u have done is stare at me.....


Moved, closed, or was never here
Yes
No

Papa John's Pizza 
$$ · Pizza Delivery · Brookland
Take-out/delivery chain offering classic & specialty pizzas, wings & breadsticks, plus desserts.
Address: 1348 Brentwood Rd NE, Washington, DC 20018
Menu: locu.com
Hours:
Open today · 10AM–2AM

No comments:

Post a Comment