Sunday, January 1, 2017

A bald headed man called me dick head here............and again........u let them do this..........u TOLD me I could do illegal things..........then u threw it back in my face............I do not like playing your stupid games......................if someone ends up dead..........including me.......do not say I did not warn u............................one day I might not hold back...................



Map of 1500 Franklin St NE, Washington, DC 20018

1500 Franklin St NE, Washington, DC 20018


Community Resource and Referral Center (CRRC) - Washington DC ...

www.washingtondc.va.gov/.../community_resource_and_referral_center_crrc.asp
Sep 14, 2016 - Washington DC VA Medical Center ... The Washington DC Veterans Affairs Medical Center's (DCVAMC) Community ... 1500 Franklin St., NE

No comments:

Post a Comment