Saturday, October 7, 2017

A pill pushing mother..........................a person with bipolar............why is all this about me and my family??  Just b/c a person has tendencies.............towards energetic feelings.............and depressive feelings............does not mean that they have to take medication for life........or medication at all.......

People ask me how I am doing..........my own mother disowned me in front of her house........in front of the whole neighborhood.........my wife married me for a piece of paper......................her and her sister told everyone I have a small penis.........................and u ask me how I am doing............I guess you need a genius to tell you pathetic pieces of shit that a person, any person, who has had that happen to them cannot be doing well...........I don't even answer the question anymore.........then to make up for some of that........is you try to adjust my penis and testicle size via metaphysics.......I never said I was inadequate.......my two wives did and one wife's family.........and by doing that, YOU are saying I am inadequate.........

As you pathetic pieces of shit keep doing things for me or using my name in ways I never gave u permission.........I do NOT work for the fucking CIA or FBI..........I do not have much clothes.......it is getting colder............even that will be thrown back in my face...........but women are perfect..............you are pathetic and u know it..........from my mother..........or whoever Sandra Kay Herbert is to me...........I never want to see her again...............the only family I have is my daughter....

Brain on Fire........


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qt0QR8iI8RQ

No comments:

Post a Comment