Saturday, October 7, 2017

This stuff would not have happened..............b/c I told you I do not want to be here.........like 3 years ago.........to put me in a motel and give me money to eat before I leave this country................you brag about how smart you are..................but u make me do everything.............b/c you are too incompetent to do it yourselves.............



The American Blacks say they respect me............when they do not even know the meaning of the word....................................using my name, saying I am the CIA's whatever............when u never had my permission............trying to set me up with Jenny Cha........pimps and prostitutes are what u are...................complaining about racism.........then calling me cracker...........and letting others do it as well, shake my bed violently when I have had convulsions b/c I was poisoned by my 2nd wife and in jail...........................great group of people...............pathetic pieces of shit and you know it.........you have ruined my life FOREVER..........

No comments:

Post a Comment