Sunday, May 26, 2019

I posted this stuff before...........................we used to sell kites at my grandparent's mall in Rehoboth............................two brothers.......Dave and I.............there are even similar in personality to Dave and I...........one into writing (Dave is like the writer)......comes more from the mind..............the other brother comes more from the heart................like me...............ends up in San Francisco.........i was born in Daly City, CA.......just South of San Fran............Dave was born in San Fran........b/c my mother's obgyn was on vacation.........so he gave his case load to another obgyn who practiced in San Fran........

A betrayal........like Dave betrayed me...........as an adult..............by accepting money from Paul Chamberlain..........who got him into smoking cigars......i saw Paul C smoke one in Rehoboth..............once..............he gave me a long look........an older man smoking a cigar on the boardwalk.......little did i know that that was my real father..........and card tricks..........right after i was assaulted in JMU, Dave started smoking cigars..........where he had never done so before and was into card tricks........my dad probably taught Mohammad Ali card tricks............Dave became a secretary to someone important at the Urban Institute in DC..............Paul C probably got him that job................in the movie..........the two boys were not brothers..........they actually were, but they did not tell them who their real parents were b/c of some reason i forgot......

But when the boy who became a man in the USA goes back to Kabul........the capital of Afghanistan.......he sees the tree him and the other boy carved their names into when they were kids...............Dave and I put two pennies into the concrete that we layed in front of the mall in Rehoboth.......one dated 1972 for Dave.........and dated 1971 for me......

My favorite part was....."If Steve McQueen is American........then why does he speak Farsi with an Iranian accent?".............innocence is a beautiful thing...............of course they were watching an Steve M. movie dubbed in Farsi..........


Image result for the kite runner movie
Image result for the kite runner movie
Image result for the kite runner movie
Image result for the kite runner movie
Image result for the kite runner movie

No comments:

Post a Comment