Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Sculptor...........Paul Koning........interesting b/c my maternal grandfather liked to whittle......carving wood with a knife......is a lot like sculpting.......................what a code dad.......Paul Chamberlain is my real father i think..........Paul Ruddell is my maternal grandfather.....i think...............he raised me.........as i am still not sure who are my real parents........


Bronze lions overlooking part of the field of tulips
The bell tower is an open steel structure reinforced by steel plates. It is 40 meters tall, with the glass-enclosed playing console and observatory about 25 meters from the ground. It stands on a quartzite plaza 93 feet square and is enclosed by a low lava stone wall. Two bronze lions, designed by Dutch sculptor Paul Koning, guard the plaza steps. A rectangular staircase leads to an observatory platform from which a small circular staircase winds up to the playing cabin.

No comments:

Post a Comment