Friday, May 24, 2019

Let me guess.........that was b/c of the camper........where u idiots had the movie start............it was the other grandparents who had a Volkswagen camper.......a lot smaller.........we would ride to Florida in it.........they got rid of it before we grandkids became adults.......i am not sure when though.....one day it wasn't there.......no one ever told me what happened to it...............


My maternal grandparents raised me and owned the Volkswagen camper........my paternal grandparents lived or one still does, maybe in .....Paradise,Ca...........





My Nana and Pop told me they took their Volkswagen camper (maternal grandparents)............along the entire peninsula of Baja California...............................we never camped out in it.........only their kids did when they were young...........they would go to the Delaware beaches and camp out..........we grandkids would just ride in it and stay in motels.................................



Monster Mountain Feature Film

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Iu_LuTPRE8

No comments:

Post a Comment