Saturday, March 7, 2020

It REALLY is about me......and my family...............my mother and my "aunt" Sue.....loved Bobby Vinton's Blue Velvet......i did too actually...........she had it in vinyl.......i used to listen to it myself......and even dubbed it...........1979.......i was in Rehoboth Beach ....Delaware.

Apart from providing a picturesque seafront backdrop, the city is conveniently just south of Wilmington, the site of a major film studio where loads of films, including David Lynch’s Blue Velvet, were made.
The ‘Southport Community Theatre’, where Helen (Sarah Michelle Gellar) becomes ‘Croaker Queen’, and things later turn nasty for Barry (Ryan Phillippe) in the theatre’s balcony, is Southport’s Amuzu Theater111 North Howe Street. Built as a cinema in 1918, the Amuzu closed down in 1979 but has since reopened as a conc

No comments:

Post a Comment