Thursday, March 12, 2020

Like this whore house..........where the white woman and asian woman played a game with me last night............i told the white one that i do not like stupid rules........nothing but stupid rules and stupid people.................Mr. King..........dollar bill........told me not to SNITCH.......so here is more snitching.......from Adams place.......where that asshole tried to intimidate me......to this whore house......PROSTITUTES.....................from my 3 parents.................the two men and woman who agreed to have me illegitimately.........but i don't bring my "mother" joy............as some white woman said.......................................i guess her and my two fathers brought me joy by conceiving me illegitimately...............................prostitutes.....



Merchant Logo
Miriam's Kitchen
Social services organization
Address2401 Virginia Ave NW, Washington, DC 20037
Hours
Closes soon: 5:45PM ⋅ Opens 6:30AM Fri

No comments:

Post a Comment