Wednesday, March 11, 2020

The whole world knows....................but does nothing but play stupid games............then say bad things about me..............i guess eating in a computer room is more important than stopping nuclear war........to the WHORES of the American blacks it is....a black security guard at the CDC picked an argument that i was eating in the computer room............

YOU are stupid whores........and u know it..............you have ruined my life......but the women whom........they send to seduce me tell me that my life is not ruined.............which is even worse........b/c they are trying to placate me........................which shows that they only care about money and sex............from my "mother" to my 2nd wife.....prostitutes galore.


Pageviews today
518
Pageviews yesterday
848
Pageviews last month
25,066
Pageviews all time history
710,078
Followers
0
Manage tracking your own pageviews

No comments:

Post a Comment