Sunday, October 27, 2019

It looked like him yesterday...........................i like his that they laughed at him when he told them that he wanted to be a comedian..................they always laughed at me...........if i said anything or not........the same as the racist Blacks in the shelter do...........calling me cracker.......then complaining about racism........who keep repeating the n word.......thinking that that will make me say it.........i am not as weak nor naive as i look..................nor as pathetic and pussy whipped as u are.........but hey............we are in America..........a "great" nation........great crock of shit.......more like it....


Carrot Top
American stand-up comedian

Description

Scott Thompson, known professionally as Carrot Top, is an American stand-up comedian and actor. Wikipedia
BornFebruary 25, 1965 (age 54 years), Rockledge, FL
Full nameScott Thompson
Height5′ 10″
Carrot Top is a nickname that people call me and I thought that it was more marketable.
It's our nature: Human beings like success but they hate successful people.
When I told my friends I was going to be a comedian, they laughed at me.

No comments:

Post a Comment