Saturday, October 26, 2019

They cloned me from my teeth i think...............i had my 4 wisdom teeth removed in 1993................at the VA here in Wash DC...............................my "aunt" Sue drove me into DC from her house on Emerald drive in Alexandria, Virginia................b/c they medicated me.........they VA kept my teeth.............refused to let me have them.....................they were very adamant that i could not get my teeth back.......they needed my DNA to clone me.......



Star Wars: Episode II – Attack of the Clones is a 2002 American epic ... Obi-Wan's investigation leads him to the mysterious ocean planet of Kamino, where he ...

Web results

Primary terrain. Oceans ... Our missing planet, Kamino. ... After a failed attempt, the Clawdite was pursued by Jedi Master Obi-Wan ... Following the outbreak of the Clone Wars, Kamino was one of the main ... Kamino was created for the 2002 film Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones, the second installment of the Star ...

No comments:

Post a Comment