Saturday, January 30, 2016

Ill be sleeping out in the streets tonight if anyone wants to kill me.........




 be out there tonight............u idiots have no sense of decency or dignity.......u have only used me and abused me...........and allowed others to do the same........i am not ur little bitch boy........u call me sir to my face...........tell me to keep shining, etc.............but u might as well be calling me white trash.............come and kill me.........u pathetic pieces of shit........


will be out in the streets tonight should anyone want to kill me............there is no point to me in arguing with the racist cowards in the homeless shelters...........neither is there a point to arguing with the back stabbing, pussy ass black panthers.............who are just like the kkk..........white power, black power.........what is the difference?  They tried to kill me, u tried to kill me.........you are racist, so are they...........actually i had forgotten........they did offer me whores, just not as many...........they just never told me they loved me..............neither did they use me for scholarship........u idiots did...........so i am going to die one way or another, whether by your hand or my own.........i am not here b/c i watn to.................nor am i going towinterhaven...........if i help u at all it is only b/c i feel like it...........do not count on me......................and don't come whining to me if something happens................i don't want to hear it..........if u are so smart........figure shit out yourselves.......u perverted pieces of shit..........i guess there really is nothing better to do than talk about my genitalia........




I will be sleeping outside in downtown DC if someone wants to kill me...........thanks again for sexually harassing me and allowing others to do the same........................sarcasm of course...........as i have to explain everything...........................you are smart after all...........which is why u continue to use me.................b/c u are too incompetent to do anything correctly...........nor do u have the honor to follow through on what u say..............



      Map of downtown washington dc
    Downtown Washington
    Neighborhood in Washington, D.C., United States of America
    Downtown is a neighborhood of Washington, D.C., as well as a colloquial name for the central business district in the northwest quadrant of the city. Wikipedia-

No comments:

Post a Comment