Saturday, January 30, 2016

Oh...............and Adri..........with the poisons etc............i made a mistake........u weighed 2 lbs 4 ounces at birth............................oh........and i am going to start breaking things...........and if that doesn't convince u i was never joking.........i will just kill myself........i want the US fed gov to fix my life and no one else............it is that u people don't realize that u have ruined my life..........completely......it can never be repaired........if something is this in the open...........and everyone knows but does nothing........then u don't care about me..........it is literally impossible to love someone and let all these things happen to them..........i TOLD u specifically don't do certain things and do others.......NOTHING was ever done........u idiots don't do anything unless it benefits u...........Adri......if i do die, i hope u don't accept anything reward, honor or medal on my part........i will never accept anything from these people...........for the positive things i have done.........i only want financial compensation for what u have done to destroy my life..................



So it is ok for private citizens to look at someone's private emails........their ssn, their banking ids, etc...................at the cameras that my 2nd wife installed............it must be................just as long as a woman is involved.............



The blacks rights groups and the womens groups are just as at fault as the US fed gov.............b/c u idiots went along with it.................U made the rules..............w/o my consent, w/o telling me..............................so it must be ok to watch people naked as they take showers..........make promises only to break them later when the stupid rules U idiots made are no longer convenient to u??  It must be..................just as long as a woman is involved.............u people are so stupid that u expect me to know where my daughter is.............HOW?!?!?!?!?!?   U gave full custody to a KNOWN prostitute who doesn't even let her email me............how am i supposed to know??



Again.............this IS your fault.........u knew all along............the fed agents in the different areas want me to shut up or go along with stuff.........nope, not today, not ever........i am leaving this country and never coming back..................asap...........which is what i have been saying for the last two years..................ur fault is u do not believe me nor do u care..............i have never left.........b/c u never gave me the opportunity to leave...................i will only linger to make sure my paperwork is correct...............as u can't do anything correctly.......u are bound to mess that up as well........i do not feel like crossing the Pacific Ocean twice b/c u are stupid...................and i need certain documents........and i have to retain my citizen ship of this vile place b/c u have to be a citizen of somewhere before u can be a citizen of somewhere else.........not b/c i want but b/c that is the rule.............but i have to explain that to u as well...........after all u are smart..............not really.......u are nothing but lying, back stabbing cowards and whores..............so come out and kill me.........u PATHETIC PIECES OF SHIT.................AND U WILL SEE I WAS NEVER BLUFFING..............



The US fed gov knew my 2nd wife had done that and that she had installed cameras in our house...........so it is ok for private citizens to look at me naked,,,,,,,,,,my 30 something wife........and our then 8 year old daughter.............................must be........in this wretched country...............the US fed gov also knew my wife was a prostitute................but no one does anything.....................



    15598 Northgate Dr, Montclair, VA 22025

    15598 Northgate Dr, Dumfries, VA 22025 | Zillow

    www.zillow.com › Virginia › Woodbridge › 22025
             
       
    Zillow
    Great duplex/townhome with 3 finished levels. Home has 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths, open kitchen w/separate DR & LR/family room. Lower level w/4th possible ...
    You've visited this page 5 times. Last visit: 2/9/15

    15598 Northgate Dr, Dumfries, VA 22025 | Trulia

    www.trulia.com › VA › Dumfries › 22025
             
       
    Trulia
    15598 Northgate Dr Dumfries, VA 22025. See your commute times. Multi-Family Home; 3 Bedrooms; 2 full, 1 partial Bathrooms; 1,182 sqft; Lot size: 5,088 sqft ...

No comments:

Post a Comment