Thursday, January 28, 2016

The blacks rights groups are no better than the kkk...........they tried to kill me........just like the kkk..........they are liars and racists..........just like the kkk...........the only real difference.......is that they nevet told me they loved me.........nor did they offer me whores.............nor did they use me b/c they needed me.........in a way i respect them more.........u are just like them........u just don't realize it........i told u i would help u if u put me in a hotel and stopped them from poisoning me............u did neither........and u ONLY do things when it concerns u.........so i am going to keep pushing your buttons as well as everyone elses until u or someone or something kills me........i am better off dead anyways...........and in fact i was on my way out of the country before i was arrested in 2013..............and i should not have to explain any of this to u..........and i have repeatedly.......but u are too much of liars, whores, cowards and hypocrites to do anything........



    15598 Northgate Dr, Montclair, VA 22025

    15598 Northgate Dr, Dumfries, VA 22025 | Zillow

    www.zillow.com › Virginia › Woodbridge › 22025
    Zillow
    Great duplex/townhome with 3 finished levels. Home has 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths, open kitchen w/separate DR & LR/family room. Lower level w/4th possible ...
    You've visited this page 5 times. Last visit: 2/9/15

    15598 Northgate Dr, Dumfries, VA 22025 | Trulia

    www.trulia.com › VA › Dumfries › 22025
    Trulia
    15598 Northgate Dr Dumfries, VA 22025. See your commute times. Multi-Family Home; 3 Bedrooms; 2 full, 1 partial Bathrooms; 1,182 sqft; Lot size: 5,088 sqft ...

No comments:

Post a Comment