Saturday, January 30, 2016

I am back here if anyone wants to kill me.............where they look at me naked as i take showers...........esp. the women...........i guess they don't see enough dick at home that they have to look at mine..........


 told u i would not go to your winterhaven thing.............why?  B/c i am not your mfn slave.............i am here if anyone wants to kill me...................there is no point in arguing with u idiots......come and kill me or i will do it for u............if everything that has happened is ok.........then there is no point in living in the 1st place.................me being here and me doing things are independent issues..............i guess i need to explain that to u, after all u are smart...............and furthermore paper work takes time i know.........which means i should be in a motel...............i could care less if the place is cheap or nice........clean and quiet is all i care about............since nothing has happened.......u either think i am your slave or u don't care...........either way sucks and just makes u more pathetic........................hence my comments........u keep letting them poison me........so i will take enough to kill myself or find another way..........................this won't go on indefinitely....................................and i am going to keep pushing your buttons and the various buttons of the latino gangs, etc......until i die of something............so bring u little monkey asses out here..............u pathetic pieces of shit!!!!!!!!!



I am right here right now..........if anyone wants to kill me...........either u are going to doit........or i will find a way to kill myself.............b/c if everyone knows and no one does anything..........that means u do not care..............this is not a failure to communicate on my part.......it is a failure to listen on your part..........u think things are peachy cream b/c i don't go around screaming..............what is that going to get me??????  Other than a horse voice...........nothing.........if nothing has been done yet..........then i am better off dead...........................i told u do not let them poison me..........since u never listened...........i am going to take enough to kill myself or at least try.........and if u try to arrest me..........i will resist...........


Just like here..............a black man threatened me to slap the shit out of me........the sec guard......Lockhart.........the bald headed man from NYC heard him and didn't even say a word to him........hence my comments about coming to kill me.........b/c u do not care........u could not possibly care about me..............all u do is lie and stare which is all u have ever done.........other than offering me whores......


I am back here if anyone wants to kill me............



I am here if any of the cowards in the black panthers or the ms 13 gang want to killme............or anyone else.........


I am here if anyone wants to kill me.............as my life and dignity does not matter.............my 2nd wife, the mother of my daughter.........won't even tell me where my daughter is or even how she is.........and u stupid people have the audacity to ask me where she is...............are u really that stupid??????????????   Apparently so.......



    V-A CRRC 
          
    Medical Center
    Address: 1500 Franklin St NE, Washington, DC 20018

No comments:

Post a Comment