Saturday, October 7, 2017

My roommates..............Phil Travers and Daniel Dougherty............had to drive me to the hospital..........I was dizzy for days................................Phil Travers is the man I stayed at with in NE San Antonio in 2013...........................his father was a sociology professor at JMU...................had a Phd in Sociology, Dr. Travers..........I met him several times.........Phil grew up in Harrisonburg b/c his father taught Sociology there...........Daniel Dougherty was from Hampton, Virginia..........and was a biology student.........................he came to stay at my step father's house in Dale City, VA............and I drove him home to Hampton, VA.........I stayed several days there and met his family..........the 1st Xmas........we were in JMU together.......


See photos
Moved, closed, or was never here
Yes
No


James Madison University 

Public university in Harrisonburg, Virginia

James Madison University is a public coeducational research university located in Harrisonburg, Virginia, United States. Wikipedia

Address: 800 S Main St, Harrisonburg, VA 22807

Acceptance rate: 61% (2016)

Total enrollment: 21,227 (2015)

Undergraduate tuition and fees: In-state tuition: 10,390 USD (2016), MORE

No comments:

Post a Comment