Saturday, October 7, 2017

At the time of the assault............I was with my brother David Williams and his friend from Virginia Tech..............Paul Snyder............who was in David's class at Gar - Field high school.........one of the 6 VMI football players actually punched Paul Snyder 1st..........then another punched me...........and they all drove off.............................they had played a nearby college.........that Saturday.............and were just drinking in the parking lot on the way back to nearby Lexington, VA..........

Paul Snyder, Dave and I would play Axis and Allies when we in high school together..........and Paul came to Rehoboth Beach to stay at our grandparents Chinese house and Gingerbread square...........during one summer when we were all in high school...........in fact it was in September................early September...........and all 3 of us almost drowned b/c the undertow took us out.......I yelled to the life guard to save us..........he saved Dave and Paul.........b/c they were further out........I swam directly back to the shore..........something they tell you never to do.........they tell you to swim parallel to the surf line....................my "mother" came to ask me what happened like 5 minutes after the guard saved my brother and Paul...........I was panting for my life.......laying on the sand................and my mother asked me what happened.........I told her her two sons and our friend almost drowned...........



See photos
Moved, closed, or was never here
Yes
No

James Madison University 
Public university in Harrisonburg, Virginia
James Madison University is a public coeducational research university located in Harrisonburg, Virginia, United States. Wikipedia
Address: 800 S Main St, Harrisonburg, VA 22807
Acceptance rate: 61% (2016)
Total enrollment: 21,227 (2015)
Undergraduate tuition and fees: In-state tuition: 10,390 USD (2016), MORE

No comments:

Post a Comment