Saturday, October 7, 2017

Paul Snyder's father was in the Marine Corps and was a drill instructor at Parris Island at one point........me and Dave would go to his parent's house..........which was also in Dale City, Virginia......in the K section.......he had a younger brother named Teddy if I remember correctly...........



At the time of the assault............I was with my brother David Williams and his friend from Virginia Tech..............Paul Snyder............who was in David's class at Gar - Field high school.........one of the 6 VMI football players actually punched Paul Snyder 1st..........then another punched me...........and they all drove off.............................they had played a nearby college.........that Saturday.............and were just drinking in the parking lot on the way back to nearby Lexington, VA..........

No comments:

Post a Comment