Friday, October 6, 2017

Pairing is imp. as a process as well..................how e starts out...2.7................three pairs.....starting with zero........................all have a difference of one between their sum and product..............4 and 3..............have a difference of 5..........












The difference is 5.........between what the pair sum and produce........the jump is 4 (compared to the 3 previous pairs)...........as I have to do this through a haze of anger and disgust at you fucking people....................for clarity........I have to correct my mistakes as well as yours.........all b/c you assumed I would want the sex you tried to give me..............and all the other stuff............no wonder no one believes I saved Pres Obama's life..............who would by the way you allow them to treat me............




Jumps........quantum leaps..............from single digits to double digits in the ten numbers I call the prime fundamental.................the jump of 5 by taking the difference of sums and products..........at the pair of 4 and 3.....................................the jump in the harmonic series..........1/1 + 1/2........1/9 + 1/10.........using the zero dimension.............becomes.........11 + 12...........19 + 110............a jump of 91 from 19 to 110............symmetry.......................concepts...........like symmetry, jumps, overlap, the gestalt.............are all imp..........

No comments:

Post a Comment