Saturday, December 30, 2017

Cristina Litwa..............was my 1st social worker at St E's..........this summer.........I spent like 3 months there.................................poisoned........harassed..........

Cristina Litwa made multiple sexual passes at me................even came into my room............patted herself........on her behind..........all an effort to seduce me..........which has yet to work..........and never will............I am not their whore..........nor a whore for civil rights and scholarship.........which the pathetic American White women and Blacks groups tried to make me into...........................

Sarah F...........was my 2nd social worker.........both are White women.....





I spent about 3 months in this place...........forced.............................this year...............harassed..........poisoned..........................................called names.........by staff..........who are very unprofessional..........having sex at work is very unethical...........but that does not matter in this "great country"...............





No comments:

Post a Comment