Saturday, December 30, 2017

It was the same Jenny Cha of the US dept of Justice..........who was on the train to San Antonio, TX in May of 2013........with me from Union station in DC..............and who sent me $100 via Western Union in Nov of 2013.....................when I had made Knoxville, TN.........Jenny Cha also came to Some's cafeteria to seduce me apparently.........I just ignored her..........she was also in the newspaper reading room..........1st floor of the James Madison library of Congress..............after I made DC from the deep South in late 2013............................I took a bus from Greenville, TN back to Union station in DC............all that is ok?????????  Of course...........there are women involved........Jenny Cha had a sexual relationship with Pres Obama when Obama was a senator from Il.............Chicago.........the Univ of Chicago.........that is where Obama met Michelle.............I told on her.........God told me................................................the Chicago Bulls.............Phil Jackson...........Zen and Moto Maint..............CC's.............everywhere...................Catholic Charities..........in movies set in Boston.............and whoring out the homeless in the capital of this miserable country...........







Jonathan Ortega is a 30 to 40 something Latino male into sail boating and coffee..............we were Facebook friends.......................he works for the CIA............him and Jenny Cha of the dept of Justice were both Facebook friends...........Jenny Cha invited me to her SE Wash DC condo ........via Facebook, I never went ...................

No comments:

Post a Comment