Saturday, December 30, 2017

This was in 2009 or so............that the CIA sent Jon Ortega to spy on me at Lake Ridge toastmasters club.......





The US Federal government also sent a Cia operative to spy on me...........at Lake Ridge.............a Jonathan Ortega.....................who became a member without meeting us.....................we all wondered who he was...........when I was an incoming club officer we had a meeting and looked at membership.................Jonathan Ortega was a member........but he had never showed up at a meeting..........he did later................a CIA move probably.........to see Paul Chamberlain's reaction................Jonathan Ortega is a 30 to 40 something Latino male into sail boating and coffee..............we were Facebook friends.......................he works for the CIA............him and Jenny Cha of the dept of Justice were both Facebook friends...........Jenny Cha invited me to her SE Wash DC condo ........via Facebook, I never went ...................




was also a member of this Toastmasters club at the same time.....................this is where I met Paul Chamberlain.........who I think might be my biological father..................whom my "mother" or her 1st husband...........Bruce Kellie Williams...........ever told me about....


Lake Ridge Toastmasters Club

lakeridge.toastmastersclubs.org/
Lake Ridge Toastmasters serves residents in and around Prince William County. Visit us to see why we are considered one of the premiere clubs in the region.

No comments:

Post a Comment