Saturday, December 30, 2017

I told the idiot of my lawyer..........Mr. Riccard................I am not 100% of his name........b/c they were poisoning me....................................that the US federal government told me I could do illegal things.............and I was only sleeping on a grate...........I did not break anything.........open anything to trespass...........I simply slept on a grate...........behind a metro bus stop...............

The lawyer the court appointed me...........which I told the coward of the White judge...........I wanted to represent myself...........to which they said I was incompetent...............I told Mr Riccard..............that they have given me permission to do illegal things........his response was....."yeah, but the people in GWU don't know that".................it is not my fault no one told GWU about the Federal investigation into violations of civil rights of Black people and women.........................BUT THEY TOLD ME I COULD DO ILLEGAL THINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!  So my lawyer did not care.....................

There is no such thing as justice in the USA..........there is only money and sex rings.......








The judge..........a Frederick Weisberg.....................................had me committed to St. Elizabeth's...........b/c he said I was incompetent to stand trial...............I am too stupid apparently........



Graduate Admissions | The George Washington University

https://www.gwu.edu/graduate-admissions
You can study with us in the heart of D.C. or in Virginia at either our Virginia Science and Technology Campus or one of our graduate education centers in Alexandria or Arlington. We also offer more than 100 online programs where you earn the same degree as students who study in the classroom. Apply Now · Find Your ...

George Washington University - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Washington_University
The George Washington University is a private research university in Washington, D.C. Founded in 1821 as Columbian College, the university has since grown to comprise fourteen undergraduate and graduate colleges and schools, including the School of Media and Public Affairs, Elliott School of International Affairs, Law ...
Mascot‎: ‎George Washington‎; The Colonial
Students‎: ‎27,159 (2016)
Other students‎: ‎429 (2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment