Monday, May 20, 2019

So i will just keep telling the story of my life.......after all......you people have honor.......they even put a happy birthday on Google for me........that doesn't impress me......what it impresses upon me is just how many people know.....but do nothing but humiliate me sexually........then they tell me what they did was doing me a favor.........u are whores in the 1st place......which is why u think like that.

Image result for half moon bay ca
Half Moon Bay
City in California

Description

Half Moon Bay is a small city on the California coast, south of San Francisco. A string of beaches along the bay includes Half Moon Bay State Beach. The Coastside Trail leads north to Pillar Point, near the huge waves of the Mavericks surf spot. Nearby, Montara Mountain rises in the protected Rancho Corral de Tierra area. The Purisima Creek Redwoods Preserve is on the slopes of the Santa Cruz Mountains.
Elevation: 75′
Area: 6.44 mi²
Weather: 47°F (8°C), Wind SE at 1 mph (2 km/h), 100% Humidity
Population: 12,870 (2017)
Local time: Monday 7:06 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment