Friday, January 1, 2016

One of my managers...................told several people that at least some of us look like adults........meaning me......and she was in the yes about hiring me.........that is looks discrimination............but it is ok.........b/c she is female.........another female manager would not let me take a lunch break...........but it was ok for her to take a smoke break............so.......smoking is more important than eating..................if a woman is involved it is..........


I worked here from 2004 - 2008................as the senior computer teacher............


      Map of Laura Mitchell Center
    Laura Mitchell Center
    Computer Training School
    Address: 6295 Edsall Rd #175, Alexandria, VA 22312
    Phone:(703) 461-3886

No comments:

Post a Comment