Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Diego O........from Uvalde, Texas was in on it too I bet.............................a Latino invasion.........set white people up to marry Latinos..........to get green cards.............anything to get a foot in the door..............Mauricio was a Marine corporal and Diego O was a Lance Corporal..................we worked here.....


I worked in the Comm center on the base..........my MOS was 2542.................I got here in Jan of 1992 .............I left in July of 1993...........................


MCAS Yuma

www.mcasyuma.marines.mil/
MCAS Yuma Home page. ... MCAS Yuma Marine ... 2 years 278 days ago. MARINE CORPS AIR STATION YUMA, Ariz. – The Marine... Arizona Western C..

The History of MCAS Yuma

www.mcasyuma.marines.mil/About/History/
MCAS – Past and Present. It was 1928 when Col. Benjamin F. Fly fulfilled his namesake and persuaded the federal government to lease 640 acres of cactus, ...

No comments:

Post a Comment