Thursday, August 31, 2017

Me and my 2nd wife rented the basement.................we had a separate phone number.........if I remember correctly............sometimes I am wrong...............at least I admit when I am wrong............was 703 - 765 - 6257.............



Carmen's sister...........Raquel..........would make fun of my penis and testicles.............which is ok ........as long as a woman is doing it it is ok.........................sexual harassment.................Evis, her son threatened me............and his girlfriend called me a lunatic.........the day I went to tell Jaime why he was cheating on me and his wife........with my wife...........Santos Del Carmen Williams.........my 2nd wife......................it was in late 2012............


I lived here for 4 years............................owned by my 2nd wife's sister..........Raquel Espinoza and her husband Jaime Espinoza..............they have a son named Evis...................me, Carmen (my 2nd wife) and our daughter Adrianna, lived in the basement from 2001 - 2005...................................



Map of 7208 Parson's Ct, Alexandria, VA 22306

7208 Parson's Ct, Alexandria, VA 22306

7208 Parsons Ct, Alexandria, VA 22306 | Zillow

https://www.zillow.com › Virginia › Groveton › 22306
7208 Parsons Ct, Alexandria, VA is a single family home that contains 1,302 sq ft and was built in 1987. It contains 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. This home last ...

No comments:

Post a Comment