Thursday, August 31, 2017

I am still here ms 13 gang...........just took a shower..........I wonder how many women looked at me naked..............as the bald headed black man is still asking me to get an id...................some black woman at the front desk asked me to sign in just now............even though I have been here for more than 5 hours or so............but u love me...........u can protect me.........u are brave.................u are smart..........u are the most pathetic people ever created..........along with the white whores u offered me........


Map of 1500 Franklin St NE, Washington, DC 20018
1500 Franklin St NE, Washington, DC 20018

Community Resource and Referral Center (CRRC) - Washington DC ...

https://www.washingtondc.va.gov/.../Community_Resource_and_Referral_Center_CR...
Sep 14, 2016 - Location. 1500 Franklin St., NE Washington, DC 20018. Phone & Fax. Phone: 202-636-7660. Fax: Not Available. Hours of Operation.

No comments:

Post a Comment