Thursday, August 31, 2017

I ate breakfast again here this morning.............as I have to document everything..........I cannot count on you idiots to do anything..............save for the wrong thing.........





I ate breakfast here this morning..........people calling me sir...............rubbing their imaginary beards b/c I am Jesus..........that is just the more people who know and the more people who do nothing..........but lie, stare, sexually harass me..............and allow others to do the same......


Moved, closed, or was never here
Yes
No

SOME - So Others Might Eat 
Non-profit organization in Washington, D.C., United States of America
Address: 60 O St NW, Washington, DC 20001
Hours:
Open today · 10AM–7PM
Wednesday10AM–7PM
Thursday10AM–7PM
Friday10AM–7PM
Saturday10AM–7PM
Sunday10AM–7PM
Monday
(Labor Day)
10AM–7PM
Hours might differ
Tuesday10AM–7PM
Suggest an edit

No comments:

Post a Comment