Thursday, August 31, 2017

I will be here tonight ms 13 gang.........................thanks again to the whores in the blacks rights groups and the women's groups..........who have ruined my life forever.............they claim what they have done is progress...........when it was me who did everything..........u just watch them humiliate me...........which you are still doing...........and AGAIN, IF U DO NOT BELIEVE ME WHEN I TELL I WILL LEAVE IMMEDIATELY..........THEN GIVE ME A CHANCE TO LEAVE.............I WOULD HAVE LEFT OVER 3 YEARS AGO.................AGAIN.........I POST B/C THERE IS NOTHING TO DO...............CITING WISDOM, ETC..............THAT DOES NOT MEAN I WANT TO BE HERE...................THE GENERALITIES I POST..........................I HAVE NOT LEFT............B/C U ARE FORCING ME TO STAY.............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

AS I HAVE TO THINK FOR U............U ARE THAT STUPID..............




Moved, closed, or was never here
Yes
No

New York Avenue Men's Emergency Shelter 
Homeless shelter in Washington, D.C., United States of America
Address: 1355 New York Ave NE, Washington, DC 20002
Hours:
Open today · 7–7:15PM
Thursday7–7:15PM
Friday7–7:15PM
SaturdayClosed
SundayClosed
Monday
(Labor Day)
7–7:15PM
Hours might differ
Tuesday7–7:15PM
WednesdayClosed
Suggest an edit

No comments:

Post a Comment