Wednesday, September 27, 2017

But American Blacks are perfect..........they are not racist..................Ross.......another inmate in 1C..........pointed his finger at me................as if he were pointing a gun at me...............asked me if I liked Black women............as did other staff members there.........asking me my sexual orientation.........................how does that matter as to my mental health?? It doesn't.........they just want to seduce me...............................and have been trying for over 3 years now............and have not been successful.........all that shows is how much of a whore u are........





Bell called me cracker a bunch of times...........so did Richard from NY ave shelter.......in addition to spitting in my face..............but as American Blacks are perfect people.................they complain about racism.........then go and be racist...........



A tall, Black man.........a fellow patient........Bell.........called me cracker several times.............but Blacks are not racist..............nope, not them.......neither are Latinos...........both complain about racism.........then go and be racist...........women complain about sexual harassment..........then offer to spread their legs for civil rights and scholarship.........................whores, hypocrites and cowards are what u are.................most of u........and u know it......



Moved, closed, or was never here
Yes
No

St. Elizabeths Hospital 
Hospital in Washington, D.C., United States of America
St. Elizabeths Hospital opened in 1855 as the first federally operated psychiatric hospital in the United States. Wikipedia
Address: 1100 Alabama Ave SE, Washington, DC 20032
Area: 346 acres
Year built: 1852
Added to NRHP: April 26, 1979

No comments:

Post a Comment