Thursday, September 28, 2017

I will be back here tonight ms 13 gang............................at this DC whore house.........where they probably also like looking at my penis and testicles........hold on a little bit longer........the Blacks told me.........why?  So u can call me cracker more??  But Blacks aren't racist.........naw, not them.........they are perfect..........sarcasm.........but as you are smart........I need to explain everything to you............


My Experience Living at 1355 New York Ave Shelter | Street Sense
www.streetsense.org/article/my-experience-living-at-1355-new-york-ave-shelter/
May 17, 2014 - Living at the shelter at 1355 New York Ave. NE was an experience I will never forget. I'm saying this because to have a bed, you have to be ...


Catholic Charities - New York Avenue Shelter

www.icarol.info/ResultDetails.aspx?org=2260&agencynum=373885
May 12, 2015 - Physical Address, 1355 New York Avenue NE Washington DC 20002 United States. View map of this location. Hours Of Operation, daily intake ...

No comments:

Post a Comment