Saturday, September 30, 2017

Leonard........they called him Old School..........about my age.........and from NYC................would talk to me when it was just me and him..........but around his Black friends he did not want to talk to me and acted as if he didn't know me.............then when I got better at basketball...........and they realized I was good at other sports................they started to talk to me b/c of how much money a pro athlete can make.................................they have the audacity to act like my friends later.............after they disrespected me.......

You are NOT my friends...........I do not have any nor do I want any........there is no such thing in this wretched country.................................................






I used to play basketball here like 15 hours a day........in 2011........or so...............I knew a good amount of people there..............Old School........Leonard............everyone called him Old School.............Leny.............Correy....................as no one is speaking up I will do it for them.......Leny.................a short Black man............called me.."your weak ass"...........even had one of his friends..........a street fighter try and pick a fight with me.............he had all gold teeth......didn't have a membership there..................................Old School even went to one of the banks I would bank at....................in Montclair shopping center.........none of the Blacks believed me when I told them that I was poor.................they said if you are so poor, how can you afford those tennis shoes........I had a pair of Nike's that are like $120, basketball shoes specifically...........I told him b/c I am there like 15 hours a day.......so I might as well spend what I have on good shoes............I would eat off the dollar menu at the Mcdonalds across the parking lot........



Ramsey Williams No comments:

Here is the gym where I played basketball like 15 hours a day.............and the Wash Wizards were interested in me supposedly...............in being a point guard...........this was in like 2011 - 2012.....Barry..........the White manager disrespected me.........a common thing in this great country.........


Moved, closed, or was never here
Yes
No

LA Fitness 
Gym in Prince William County, Virginia
Address: 13060 Worth Ave, Woodbridge, VA 22192
Hours:
Open today · 8AM–8PM
Saturday8AM–8PM
Sunday8AM–8PM
Monday5AM–11PM
Tuesday5AM–11PM
Wednesday5AM–11PM
Thursday5AM–11PM
Friday5AM–10PM
Suggest an edit

No comments:

Post a Comment