Saturday, September 30, 2017

The same with my 1st wife.............it was all a set up.........Abel Sierra and Mauricio..............the later was a Marine corporal at the time.........directly from Mexico.......he said he didn't even speak English when he was in boot camp.........Abel is 2nd generation from Mexico......his parents immigrated to Chula Vista, CA............from Mexico City, Mexico.............I knew both in Yuma, AZ............they knew I liked Mexican music...................it was actually b/c of Mauricio that I started to listen to it.........he had on La Mafia's..........Estas Tocando Fuego...............album in his car on a day trip to El Golfo.........in Sonora, Mexico...................................

They set me up with Amalia...........my 2nd wife' sister.......me and Abel Sierra would double date the sisters.......Abel dated Lupita, I dated Amalia...............it was all part of the invasion..........marry, get  a green card.................get money.........in my 2nd wife's case..........she tried to kill me with poison.........so she could get the house in Dumfries, VA...........a concerted effort on part of Latin Americans.............and these same people go to church, talk up Jesus................honesty.......fidelity...............but when it comes to their actual life.........they do the direct opposite........







Since both of my wives never admitted to any wrong doing whatsoever............and never will..........I will just keep repeating things.................................both are racist, yet complain about racism.....................Lupita, my 1st wife, said she was offended in her grade school in Mexicali b/c one of her classmates...........called her "black"...........as she has fairly dark skin for a non negroid Latina.......................and when the Black panthers..........or some Blacks in El Centro, CA came by their neighbors house.............the other part of the duplex.........to ask about Joe and Chuy's deaths..............I guess they had noticed so much illegal immigration in that area..................Lupita said she didn't know those people and seemed upset by them............her mother did want her husband Tony to go into the neighborhood...............b/c some Black person was going to kill him............racism.......................

Joe was Amalia's fiancé, Chuy was his brother.....................both lived on the other side of the duplex they lived in in El Centro, CA........government housing...........






No comments:

Post a Comment