Thursday, September 28, 2017

I had to keep arguing to get a hair cut...............as they want me to look crazy........I guess u like that they are humiliating me like this...............the American White woman and Blacks must be getting a kick out of this............................going to church every Sunday...........talking the good talk.............talking about Jesus.................admonishing others to go to church.........and then turning civil rights and scholarship into a for prostitution endeavor...................what is the point of going to church at all.............and getting after others......if it is going to be like that..........?  Simple........b/c u are pathetic..........




Furthermore.........if I need medication so badly........then how can you explain that I have been off of it since May of 2013?..............and have been surviving without it............and the reason I do not cut my hair and have clothes.............etc.........is b/c they are denying me services to make me look crazy.........and the Black rights groups just let them...........but I have not had one single episode.............and they have been poisoning me and trying to kill me...................but as u are so smart..............even that I need to explain to you.........

They forced medication on me........with injections..................several Black men tried to assault me...........but again, it is ok............b/c American Blacks are perfect people after all..........sarcasm........as I have to explain everything to u pathetic people.......




See photos
Moved, closed, or was never here
Yes
No


St. Elizabeths Hospital 

Hospital in Washington, D.C., United States of America

St. Elizabeths Hospital opened in 1855 as the first federally operated psychiatric hospital in the United States. Wikipedia

Address: 1100 Alabama Ave SE, Washington, DC 20032

Area: 346 acres

Year built: 1852

Added to NRHP: April 26, 1979

No comments:

Post a Comment