Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Blacks and Latinos complain about racism...........then they go and be racist.................I was in 1 C for like almost all of the 3 months I spent in this whore house..............I was called cracker several times by a black man..........Bell..........a tall, skinny, young man............but Black people are innocent................."my body guards"????????????  U mean the body guards that let Richard from New York ave shelter spit in my face............call me cracker??  Richard is a skinny, short Black man..........from Mississippi and Michigan.........or so I overheard him...........or how about Ray........who shock my bed violently while calling me cracker..............or Mr. Hall, also from 5 dorm in NY ave shelter..............who called me cracker.............but no, Blacks are perfect and so are Latinos............you are hypocrites and u know it...........the ones who are doing this.............and u are letting them............then u brag about how brave u are...................yeah, that is some courage.............pathetic pieces of shit.......







Moved, closed, or was never here
Yes
No

St. Elizabeths Hospital 
Hospital in Washington, D.C., United States of America
St. Elizabeths Hospital opened in 1855 as the first federally operated psychiatric hospital in the United States. Wikipedia
Address: 1100 Alabama Ave SE, Washington, DC 20032
Area: 346 acres
Year built: 1852
Added to NRHP: April 26, 1979

No comments:

Post a Comment