Thursday, September 14, 2017

Oddly enough..........there is a 14 and a 21 in that...................68 is more like...........68.2.......halved..........it is 34.1%.........................14 backwards...............2.1% as in 21.............................mirror symmetry.............reflexive symmetry..............backwards and forwards..........................attention to details..........something I learned in the USMC.......but also something........my maternal grandfather beat into me...............put some method in your madness boy.............was the way he put it.............I was born on a full moon........what am I supposed to do??



A plot of normal distribution (or bell-shaped curve) where each band has a width of 1 standard deviation – See also: 68–95–99.7 rule

No comments:

Post a Comment