Tuesday, February 27, 2018

I am right here, right now ms 13 gang.................................where the staff keep calling Mr. Ramsey.........even though they know my last name is Williams...........and my 1st name is Ramsey.....T money...........not his real name obviously............calls me that at NY ave shelter.......but American Blacks are respectful............................whining on about White men........but they put one in charge of a federal investigation...........never bothered to tell him about it........offer him sex..................and then ask me if I was offended.......................


Map of 1500 Franklin St NE, Washington, DC 20018
1500 Franklin St NE, Washington, DC 20018

Community Resource and Referral Center (CRRC) - Washington DC ...

https://www.washingtondc.va.gov/.../Community_Resource_and_Referral_Center_CR...
Sep 14, 2016 - The Washington DC Veterans Affairs Medical Center's (DCVAMC) Community Resource and Referral Center (CRRC) exemplifies the Medical ... The CRRC is the first of its kind in the Washington DC area and will serve as a 24/7 hub to combat homelessness among Veterans. ... 1500 Franklin St., NE

No comments:

Post a Comment