Tuesday, February 27, 2018

I only lived near San Francisco for like 3 years.................before my "mother" got full custody of me and my brother David Kellie..........I think I have a twin sister.............but as no one tells me shit..........save to lie to me........................



Moved, closed, or was never here
Yes
No
Seton Medical Center, Daly City 
Hospital in Daly City, California
Seton Medical Center is a 357-bed Verity Health System hospital. It was founded in San Francisco. The current complex is located in Daly City, California, United States. It is the largest employer in Daly City. Wikipedia
Address: 1900 Sullivan Ave, Daly City, CA 94015
Hours:
Open 24 hours
TuesdayOpen 24 hours
WednesdayOpen 24 hours
ThursdayOpen 24 hours
FridayOpen 24 hours
SaturdayOpen 24 hours
SundayOpen 24 hours
MondayOpen 24 hours
Suggest an edit

No comments:

Post a Comment