Wednesday, February 28, 2018

I will be back at this DC whore house tonight ms 13 gang...........where the staff and local Blacks harass me...........call me cracker............your white ass..............but there is no such thing as a racist Black person.........they are perfect after all..........whores and hypocrites..........not all of them.....but the vast majority....................the ones who are doing it know who they are........and are probably denying both the fed investigation and the sex rings they set up for me.........they are too much of a coward to admit it........protecting me is fine.........but I will kill every last one who was going to give me sex...........or asked someone else to give me sex..................................a bullet in your head..........just like all the ms 13 gang members....................

But this was how things were going to get better............whores and hypocrites..

New York Avenue Low Barrier Shelter - Catholic Charities ...

https://www.catholiccharitiesdc.org/housinghelp/newyorkave/
This is a low-barrier shelter program open to anyone who identifies as male over the age of 18. The program offers a hot dinner, access to case management staff, showers, and a bed on a nightly basis. The low-barrier shelter is open from 7 pm to 7 am daily pending weather alerts issued by DC government. Shuttle service ...

No comments:

Post a Comment